Our Design Philosophy
Facebook’s massive reach and constant innovation offers an abundance of opportunities and challenges for advertisers. Our design philosophy revolves around three pillars: strategy, creativity, and the use of Facebook tools.
- Our strategy defines how we can accomplish your goals.
- Our creativity helps us to deliver memorable campaigns that showcase your message
- Our knowledge of the Facebook tools allows us to choose the ones that achieve the best results for your business
Our experience at your disposal
With many years experience in bringing ideas from conception to production, and over 1,000 successful campaigns under our belts, our unique approach strives to raise the standard of advertising results. Our creative team will learn an understanding of your business, and target audience. We then use our expertise to provide you with a solution based on your needs, goals, and we will deliver results.
Our Approach to our Work
We use eye-catching, colourful images for all our advertising campaigns, that stand out against Facebook’s blue and white pages. This leads to higher engagement and better response rates. We try to depict people in all our imagery to portray real life utility. Featuring a human face in your online ad campaign significantly improves clicks & conversions as demonstrated by numerous industry studies.
Imagery garners the interest of prospective customers and acts as a starting point for user experience. Beautiful, bold, visually stunning images of products, people or places can be presented in a variety of ways to attract people’s attention. In essence, we tailor the images to the demographic that you are targeting.
Our Ad Creative Best Practices
- Be Appropriate. Choose an image that is directly relevant to your product or service.
- Keep it Simple. Use images that are eye-catching, even when viewed at a small size.
- Be Legible. Avoid images that have many small details or text.
- Be High Quality. We make sure to choose an image that is right for its placement.
Other Creative ConsiderationsThere a lot of other creative considerations when designing for Facebook. We understand the rules, and know how to apply this knowledge to ensuring we design the right image that will appeal to your target market, without compromising any of the Facebook advertising rules.
Here are some of the creative considerations required;
- Images in ads may not include images made up of more than 20% text.
- Images may not exploit political, sexual or other sensitive issues.
- Images may not use shock or scare tactics.
- Images may not be overly sexual, imply nudity, show excessive amounts of skin or cleavage.
- Images should not focus unnecessarily on body parts.